WORD FROM THE PRESIDENT
It’s a challenge while an honor to have the opportunity to chair the Brazilian Business Group , an organization with solid values which for many years I am part ,first as an associate , later as member of the Board and fully identify myself .
I receive this mission with humility and with a commitment to always do the best for the individual and professional growth of our members providing engagement, interaction and business opportunities.
My commitment is to work together with the Board of Directors who are the pillars of our organization and with the efforts of our volunteers; improve existing programs, strengthening partnerships with governmental and private entities willing to bring benefits to our members.
Welcome to our newly redesigned website! Our mission is to provide with sound and good information about the Brazilian community in South Florida. As part of our commitment to be the bridge between our organization, Brazilian, American and Hispanic business and associations in Broward and Palm Beach counties, we have created a more navigable website with additional resources, better tools, and a new visual design and important information about the work of BBG in South Florida. Reflecting our long-standing commitment to learning and continuous improvement, we welcome your feedback as we continue to improve this site. We invite you to be part of BGG.
Join our Mailing List
FIND JOB OFFERS
PARALEGAL DE IMIGRAÇÃO (Área de Fort Lauderdale)
Escritório de advocacia especializado em imigração procura uma paralegal fluente em português para início imediato. Trabalho inclui petições de família e de trabalho, vistos temporários e pedidos de certificação laboral.
Prefere-se pessoa com experiência, porém nos dispomos a treinar a pessoa certa.
A pessoa ideal é alguém com iniciativa e que trabalha bem em equipe.
A posição é de horário integral e o local de trabalho é em nosso escritório em Fort Lauderdale.
Interessados deverão enviar um email para email@example.com e incluir carta, CV, referências e pretensão salarial.Apply Now
What: Portuguese language class for one professional adult – Govt. sponsored program
Requirements: Teacher must be a US Citizen for this program and native Portuguese speaker
When: Daily – Monday through Friday, 6 hours per day – 9:00 to noon (lunch) 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Where: Private office near Ft. Lauderdale
Pay: $4,500 sub-contact ($25 per hour)Apply Now
SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Sr. financial Analyst with 6+ years experience
- Bachelor of Science: University of Central Florida
- Experience encompasses;
- ROI analysis on marketing strategies, and implementing quota closure strategy
- Prepare quarterly target setting, competitive/in-market pricing, inventory/sell through analysis, scenario modeling, and churn analysis.
- Analyzing previous month’s cost/expenses and preparing accruals as needed.
- Validating and processing incoming invoices to ensure accurate reporting each month.
- 4 + years of Accounting experience.
- Bachelor degree from University of Nevada Las Vegas.
- Diverse background which includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and clerical.
- Cash and Account Reconciliation
- Preparation and Review of Financial Statements for Trend and Budget Analysis
- Preparation and Posting of all General Ledger Entries
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Intermediate with Access, QuickBooks and Yardi.
- Bi-lingual: English/Portuguese
- 5+ years of AP experience
- Her Experience encompasses;
- Handling over 1000-1500 customer invoices on a weekly basis
- Processing and auditing Employee and C-level Expense Reports utilizing SAP
- Processing Month End closing and reports
- Processing and fulfill over a million dollars in check requests, wire and ACH transfers
- Reconciled Accounts Receivables
- Processing monthly cash flow budgeting for management operating purpose
- Software: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Word and Excel, Explorer, and Navision
Bi-lingual: English/PortugueseApply Now